1. The General Data Protection Regulation
The regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”) is one of the most significant pieces of legislation designed to protect the personal data of citizens of the European Union.
GDPR lays down rules relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and rules relating to the free movement of personal data. This Regulation protects fundamental rights and freedoms of natural persons and in particular their right to the protection of personal data.
2. General Information
In this Privacy Notice, “JetClub” “we”, “us” or “our” means JetClub Europe Holding Limited (a company incorporated in Malta, with registration number C-97100, and with registered office at Level 2, Lara Building, Triq Giuseppi Calleja, Iklin, IKL, 1262, Malta) and its affiliated companies; “you” or “your” means you, the person who provides us with personal data; and “personal data” shall have the meaning assigned to it in Article 4 of GDPR.
The provision of the Website service is limited to the period during which you are connected to the Website or to any of the services provided through the Website. Therefore, you should read this Notice carefully each time you intend to use the Website, as it may change.
This Notice is effective as of the “Effective Date” which appears at the bottom of this Notice.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Notice or its implementation, you are invited to contact us at [email protected]
It is all information about an identified or identifiable individual, such as: name and surname, ID, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, etc.
Means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. In the present case, and unless otherwise indicated, JetClub is the data controller of the data processed in www.jetclubgroup.com
4. What information do we process through https://jetclubgroup.com?
When you browse our website you can provide us with data in a variety of ways:
- Information you provide to us when you use the data forms on the website or when you communicate with us through means such as e-mail.
The data will be processed with the purpose specified in each form. If you send us a message, we will deal with it in order to manage the communications that may be established, based on your request.
We may obtain your express consent for the purpose of sending you commercial communications through each data collection form, or through a request in an email message. In such cases, we will always inform you in advance of all the aspects required by the applicable legislation on data protection.
Also, if you no longer wish to receive commercial communications after you have given your consent, you may revoke your consent by sending an e-mail to [email protected]
Like most commercial websites, our website uses a technology called “cookies” (small pieces of data that your browser stores on your terminal’s hard drive) and web server logs to collect information about how our website is used.
5. Who is the data controller?
The data controller is JetClub, the current legislation defines the “controller” as the entity that defines the purposes and means of processing:
Data controller: JetClub
Address: Level 2, Lara Building, Triq Giuseppi Calleja, Iklin, IKL, 1262, Malta
E-mail: [email protected]
6. Data processing responsibility of JetClub
Management of communications through contact forms or e-mail messages
- Categories of personal data concerned: we will process the data you have provided us with in the contact forms on the website or via e-mail messages.
- Purposes of the processing: Our website has contact forms in different sections of the site. The purpose of the data processing is to manage the communications that may be established with the users of the website who send us messages through them. The data will not be used for any other purpose.
- Automated decision-making, including profiling: no profile segmentation or automated decisions are made.
- How long will we keep your data?
- a.) The data will be processed for the time necessary to process your request or comment.
- b.) Afterwards, the data will be deleted if there is no further conversation or interaction between the parties within two years.
- Obligation to provide the data and consequences of not providing them: the completion of the form is completely voluntary. In any case, if you wish to communicate with us through this means, you must provide us with the data marked “mandatory”, as otherwise we will not be able to contact you in order to process your request or comment.
- Origin of the data: the data subject himself.
7. Your legal rights
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing personal data concerning you. As a data subject, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. In certain circumstances, you may request a restriction on the processing of your data, in which case we will only retain your data for the purpose of exercising or defending claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons relating to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. We will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of any claims.
In those cases in which the processing of your data is based on your consent, you may revoke it at any time.
In those cases in which it is legally appropriate, you will have the right to the portability of the data, which implies that you have the right to receive the personal data relating to you that we are processing, and to store them in a device of your own, this right also allows you to request that we communicate your data to another data controller.
Likewise, in the event that you consider that there is a problem or incident in relation to the processing of data, you may contact us through the contact address indicated in this document.
8. Data security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to a supervisory authority. The supervisory authority in Malta is the Information and Data Protection Commissioner Office (IDPC). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the IDPC so please contact us in the first instance.
The IDPC’s contact details are as follows:
Email: [email protected]
Malta,15th December 2020
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving your user experience. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests. Cookies in themselves do not identify the individual user, just the computer or mobile device you are using via a randomly generated identifying tag.
Our cookies may record information about your visits to the website so that we can provide a continual and more personalised experience for you, including for one or more of the following purposes: to help identify visitors, assess usage patterns, identify preferences, diagnose problems with our servers, gather demographic information, analyse trends and usage patterns, conduct market research, deliver personalise experience, record personalised information, and otherwise administer JetClub products and services.
Cookies used by JetClub are:
Type of Cookie
WordPress sets this cookie when you navigate to the login page. The cookie is used to check whether your web browser is set to allow, or reject cookies.
Type of Cookie
How to control cookies
You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
You can obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
– https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647 (Chrome).
– https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox).
– https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/ (Opera).
– https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer).
– https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac (Safari).
– https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).