JetClub plans to grow it’s team in Europe. We are looking for passionate, talented and dedicated aviation professionals who have a customer service mindset in everything they do. Our main requirement is a passion for aviation and working in a fast paced startup environment. Flexibility, high standard of personal and professional integrity and hard work are essential.
Office manager / administrative assistant
- Based anywhere in the world (home office is ok).
- Experienced in an admin role.
- Preferred experience in basic IT software and support, Excel, powerpoint etc.
- Required to support CEO and leadership team with scheduling, training, onboarding etc.
We are constantly seeking pilots that are looking for a long term career in private aviation with a customer service mindset. Our pilots are the ambassadors of the brand and will be required to take care of our clients, help with our concierge team and anything else that is needed to ensure the perfect customer service experience.
- EASA ATPL.
- First class medical.
- Minimum 2000 hours total time.
- Experienced in private jet operations (preferably light jet operations).
- Type rated (preferably on the HondaJet but not required).
- Customer service mindset.
- Flexible schedule.
- Willing to work in a fast paced startup environment.
- 1 year training bond will be required.
- Minimum 800 hours total time.
- Instructor qualification preferred.
- 1-3 years training bond will be required.
For all above positions please do the following:
- Email your CV to [email protected].
- Put the desired job title in the subject line.
If you meet our requirements and a vacancy exists, we will contact you. By sending us your CV, you give us express permission to retain your CV for any future job openings.
JetClub does not to discriminate based on national origin, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, citizenship, race, ethnicity or any other protected status by law.